The Villa at Innsbruck is dedicated to caring for people who live with Alzheimer's and other related dementias. We offer hospitality, respect and love to all served in a comfortable and safe environment. With consistent caregivers, the Villa feels like a family home with added comforts and security. Our focus is on wellness and having fun! The days are filled with music, baking, caring for each other and doing familiar tasks while reminiscing about our lives. Spiritual care is woven throughout the programs.
Our team of caregivers are specially trained by our expert staff and the Alzheimer's Association on a regular basis. A dietician, psychologist and rehabilitation therapists are also available.
Our Program and Amenities
- Days are filled with activities centered around individual interests.
- Devotional services, hymn singing and chapel services are key components to spiritual care on the Villa.
- Reminiscence areas are built into the surroundings to enhance routine and comfort individuals as needed: a laundry area with a washer & dryer, a nursery with a Loving Hearts Nursery baby and a secure garden with flowering trees, bushes, benches and vegetables.
- Familiar music, even personalized mp3 players, are played and sung to on a daily basis.
- An aviary, aquarium and visiting animals support a calm and comfortable environment.
Baby Marian and Baby June (therapy dolls) comfort, soothe and provide a sense of purpose to many, including staff!